Hey Everyone! I am fairly new to this whole blogging thing and by the look at my stats, a lot of you are fairly new to me! So welcome to the world of Sydnee, Lol! I wanted to share with you guys a few things you probably don’t know about me!
- I am an Animal Science major:) Ever since I was little I have loved animals and this major just clicked with me! I love learning more in this field and genuinely enjoy going to my animal science classes everyday!
- I’ve been dating my boyfriend, Christian, since junior year of high school! Everyone assumes that we met in college because we both go to Tarleton, but we actually have been friends since sophomore year and dating since junior year!
- I’ve lived in three different states and nine houses; Utah, California and Texas!
- I love to write! I mean that’s kinda why I have this blog;) but when I was little I would write story after story! I also loved film making and would make my little sister act out a bunch of scenes and I would compile all the clips into a short movie.
- I have a tattoo and 8 piercings! I will probably do a separate blog post in the future about my tattoo but for now I’ll keep y’all wondering;)
- I am a HUGE hypochondriac! I use to have really bad anxiety, to the point where I literally thought I was going to die everyday. Now, I’m definitely not as bad, but WebMD is still my worse enemy, lol!
- I’m pretty sure my shoulders are double jointed, haha! Everyone always freaks out but I can put my hands behind my back and hold them together while lifting them above my head to the front of me. The funny thing is that I thought that this was totally normal and everyone could do it until I was about 13 years old.
- I REALLY want to travel to so many places, but I HATE planes. This goes back to my anxiety but planes totally freak me out! However, I’ve probably flown in a plane over 50 times and each time I hate it even more.
- I’m obsessed with candles! I always have one lit in my house and I’m constantly having to buy new ones because I go through them so fast. I love the scent but what I really love about candles is the aesthetic. My perfect night is cuddled up with fuzzy blankets, watching Netflix and a candle burning in the background!
- I have never really liked watching movies:( Occasionally a movie comes along that I just have to see, especially comedies and anything tear-jerking, but I really don’t like action movies. I wish I did, but I just get super bored, haha.
There you go! I hope there’s at least a few things I listed that you probably didn’t know about me and now you have a little bit better insight on who I am!
much love, Sydnee